Manik Slit Skirt
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,990.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,990.00
- Unit price
- Is made of pure handloom cotton
- Elastic at the back of the waist
- Adjustable slit length with buttons on one side
- Has pocket on one side
- Customisable to all sizes
- Does not come with lining
- These are pure handloom fabrics, while we try our best to avoid weaving defects, there can be some minor weaving issues. That is the beauty of the fabric and it won't be accepted as a defect.
- This is a handcrafted product and may bleed in the initial few washes
- For customisation, please select custom from the size options and mention your requirements in the notes. Please note the customisation is only for sizing, nothing about the design can be changed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
A: Most of our products are shipped in 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri) but some products take longer as they're made to order. The exact time is mentioned on the product page, once it's shipped it takes another 2-5 days depending on the location of delivery. Most of the Maharashtra orders get delivered within 2 days. Incase you want faster delivery please confirm the possibility with us via mail or Instagram BEFORE placing the order.
A: All our garments are pure cotton because of which they don't stretch. Thus, fitting can be tricky and DIFFERENT for each style. A dress and a shirt will have completely different fitting, refer to the pictures and size chart for better understanding and of course, we're always available via DM and mail.
Return & Exchange Policy
Exchange & Return Policy: (Not applicable on custom orders & sale orders)
We completely understand the hassle and confusion to understand body measurements, thus we have a chill exchange policy incase the garment does not fit you well.
Within 48 hours of delivery of the product, you need to file an exchange request via mail (email@example.com) and the team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
For the exchange,
1) You can either send the garment back to our office in Bombay (address will be provided to you over mail when you send an exchange request). As soon as we receive your product in our office, we issue a gift card to you of the purchase amount (exclusive of shipping) that you can use to make another purchase from the website (within a period of 3 months)
2) Or we can arrange for a pick up of the garment at our standard shipping cost of INR 100 subjective to if your area is available for reverse pick up by our courier partners. When the delivery guy comes for a pick up of the item, please make sure he seals it in a courier bag in front of you to ensure the garment reaches us safely. As soon as we receive your product in our office, we do a quality check and issue a gift card of the purchase amount (we deduct the reverse pick up charge from this amount). You can use this gift card to get anything from the website (valid for 3 months).
Our return pick up takes approximately 10-15 days to reach us as there are a lot of regulations that have to be followed (due to COVID-19). We really appreciate your patience and understanding in helping us run this small business and keeping up with our processes.
We do not have a return policy and do not issue any refunds unless the product received has a defect. Incase of a defect, if we have the same product in stock, we arrange for the pick up of the defective product and delivery of a fresh product to you immediately. If we don't have the same product in stock, we issue a refund.
Please note we only work with pure handloom and hand block printed cotton, some weaving defects and irregularities are natural to these fabrics and it will not spoil the overall look and feel of the garment and thus will not be considered a defect.
Please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further doubts and clarifications, we're happy to help you!
Not only is this comfy, I could style it in a couple of ways.. But found it best to be styled with my white shirt!! The slit is perfectly adjustable and hided and shows off in equal measure.
I like the skirt, the buttons are the best thing about it! ofcourse the pockets are positioned little weird, but very satisfied about the overall look ! Even the size turned out little smaller but had stitches once released fitted me perfect! One may blindly go for it! ❤️
I got an XS which debatably was a little tight on me. I think the pocket placement is also slightly weird. But besides that LOVE the color and love the fact that you can have the buttons on or off which means the height of the slit is adjustable.
Your outfits are not friendly for curvier bodies like it has been advertised on the website. I had the skirt exchanged for a bigger size and loosened the margins and it still doesn’t flow like it does on the model. Indian woman have curvier hips, please design clothing accordingly.
Manik Slit Skirt