Azhakaana Block Print Set
- Regular price
- Rs. 2,500.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 2,500.00
- Unit price
The dupatta is Kota Doria and is an optional addition to the set
- Please select from the options if you want the set with or without dupatta, you can even just purchase the dupatta
- The set is made of pure hand block printed cotton
- The kurta has pockets, the bottoms do not have pockets
- The kurta has side slits
- The bottoms are straight fit pants with an elastic waistline
- Margins inside for easy alteration
- Can be customised according to your measurements
- Does not come with lining, does not need lining
- These are pure handloom fabrics, while we try our best to avoid printing defects, there can be some minor printing irregularities. That is the beauty of the fabric and it won't be accepted as a defect.
- This is a handcrafted product and may bleed in the initial few washes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
A: Most of our products are shipped in 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri) but some products take longer as they're made to order. The exact time is mentioned on the product page, once it's shipped it takes another 2-5 days depending on the location of delivery. Most of the Maharashtra orders get delivered within 2 days. Incase you want faster delivery please confirm the possibility with us via mail or Instagram BEFORE placing the order.
A: All our garments are pure cotton because of which they don't stretch. Thus, fitting can be tricky and DIFFERENT for each style. A dress and a shirt will have completely different fitting, refer to the pictures and size chart for better understanding and of course, we're always available via DM and mail.
Return & Exchange Policy
Exchange & Return Policy: (Not applicable on custom orders & sale orders)
We completely understand the hassle and confusion to understand body measurements, thus we have a chill exchange policy incase the garment does not fit you well.
Within 48 hours of delivery of the product, you need to file an exchange request via mail (email@example.com) and the team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
For the exchange,
You have to send the garment back to our office in Bombay (address will be provided to you over mail when you send an exchange request). As soon as we receive your product in our office, we issue a gift card to you of the purchase amount (exclusive of shipping) that you can use to make another purchase from the website (within a period of 3 months)
We do not have a return policy and do not issue any refunds unless the product received has a defect. Incase of a defect, if we have the same product in stock, we arrange for the pick up of the defective product and delivery of a fresh product to you immediately. If we don't have the same product in stock, we issue a refund.
Please note we only work with pure handloom and hand block printed cotton, some weaving defects and irregularities are natural to these fabrics and it will not spoil the overall look and feel of the garment and thus will not be considered a defect.
Please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further doubts and clarifications, we're happy to help you!